Last Revised: 2/19/2021
1 – INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, from various sources, such as:
- Directly from you when you use the Services, such as when you register for an account, fill out a referral, access certain features or content, contact us, or apply for a position with us;
- Social networks through which you may interact with us; and
- Our affiliates, service providers, and other third parties.
The personal information we collect about you may include, without limitation:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Demographic information, such as age, date of birth, gender, and postal code;
- Login information, such as username, password, and security questions and answers;
- Payment and financial details, such as payment card number, expiration date, authentication code, and billing address; and
- Health information, including protected health information, as governed by our Notice of Privacy Practices:
When you use the Services, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) that collect information about use of the Services and user traffic. The information we collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
- Information about the devices you use to access the Services (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Services (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor); and
- Information on actions taken when using the Services (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information. It helps us to improve and personalize our Services, including by enabling us to identify and authenticate users.
2 – HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
3 – HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information we obtain about you to:
- Complete transactions you have requested using the Services, and provide you with services you request;
- Send you information or materials you request;
- Review and assess your employment application;
- Maintain a record of your transactions;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Services and transactions conducted using the Services;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Enforce our agreements; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
4 – DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
- To affiliates and service providers we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information secure and confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our agreements;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Solace, users of the Services, or others; and
- With your consent.
5 – DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Certain personal information collected is encrypted at each stage and stored within an encrypted server. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
6 – YOUR CHOICES
We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Services.
Although we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising or other targeted content, a number of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertisements from members of the Network Advertising Initiative by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
7 – CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Services are not directed to, and Solace does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
9 – DATA TRANSFERS
Solace is based in the State of Colorado in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
10 – CONTACT US