Join Our AmazingPediatric Healthcare Administration Team!
In this ongoing pursuit, we understand the key to success is our people. We are always looking to find talented, passionate individuals who want a career where they can thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. At Solace, we have a dedicated talent acquisition team focused on talent search and hiring efforts -- focused on experienced, top talent with diverse backgrounds.
Solace Pediatric Healthcare is a clinician-led organization designed for employees to enjoy a long-term, fulfilling career. We provide strong support, camaraderie and resources that will allow you to be successful. In addition, we offer outstanding benefits, competitive compensation, and our flexibility in work schedules allows our employees to achieve a great work-life balance.
What Do We Do Great? Everything!
- Support. Those who work at Solace Pediatric Healthcare feel the personal satisfaction of being the best while being inspired to provide exceptional care for children. We will equip you with the benefits and growth tools to empower you from day one through all your years on our team.
- Training and development. As leaders in healthcare, we understand that great things happen when we invest in our people. With our culture and commitment to professional development and a team of experienced leadership to provide guidance, you will have an opportunity to work within your area of expertise; as well as grow in areas of interest.
- Make a Difference. At Solace, everything that we do is tied to our mission. No matter your role, we are all working to give every child the opportunity to live their best life! By creating innovative solutions and collaborating with clinicians, physicians, schools, families and communities we are all working to provide the highest quality of care to continue achieving victories in pediatric therapy and build a health community around us.
A Rewarding Employee Benefits Program
Every employee at Solace Pediatric Healthcare is supported and empowered to develop their leadership skills, and we are dedicated to cultivating our team and promoting from within. Below are a few benefits offered for our employees.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance (available on first day of month following hire date)
- 4% matching 401K – Safe Harbor Plan
- 529 Savings Plan for your child’s future
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonus program
- Unlimited opportunities for professional development
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Life and AD&D